At our cinema, we want to make sure our customers and staff are safe. Below you can find our safety guidelines from Monday 19th July.
SAFETY GUIDELINES FROM MONDAY 19TH JULY:
- We have been strongly advised to encourage customers to continue with track and trace. Anyone over 16 will be encouraged to sign in via the NHS Covid-19 app or by writing down the date, their name, contact number, time of entry and exit time.
- We advise customers to wear a face mask around the premises, however you can remove once seated if you wish too. Children under the age of 11 are exempt from wearing a mask (Public Health England does not recommend face coverings for children under the age of 3 for health and safety reasons).
- Toilets: Due to Covid-19 restrictions and the use of shared toilets between the museum and the cinema we need to ensure we keep everyone safe, staff and patrons. We, therefore, have had to temporarily close one toilet for the sole use of the museum staff. Our disabled toilet is still available as it was, but it means we have had to change what previously what was the girl’s toilets into a unisex toilet. Only one person or a bubble of people can enter at a time to help reduce the risks in the confined space. Staff will do their best to implement this but at times will be busy so we need to all work together the best we can. Toilets will be cleaned regularly but if you do have an issue please inform a member of staff.
- We do not allow anyone to enter the building until your time slot is available. Please do not use the museum walkway as it poses a risk to museum customers and remember not to attend prior to 20 minutes to your time slot.
- Our cinema capacity is no longer halved however it is reduced slightly. We are leaving one seat between each booking for the safety of our customers. The rule of six is no longer be in place.
- Staff are still taking extra precautions to ensure the cinema is safe and clean, please help us by putting your own rubbish into the bins provided.
- Hand sanitiser is still available at our cinema for both customers and staff members. We strongly advise customers to sanitise their hands when entering the cinema.
- We are still unable to use beanbags at this time but don’t worry we have new ones in line for when they do return!
- It is optional for our staff to wear PPE, however the perspex still remains at both ends of the kiosk.