At our cinema, we like to make sure our staff and customers are safe. Here is how:
- Face masks must be worn in the cinema, they can only be removed when customers are eating or drinking. Customers aged 11 and under and those that are medically exempt do not have to wear them. More information can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own
- Customers who are waiting for their film viewing may have to wait outside until the customers have left the previous show, this is to avoid our foyer getting overcrowded. The member of staff will call the customers in when they are ready.
- A seat will be left empty between each booking so there is some distance.
- Sanitiser is available around the cinema for customers and staff members to use.
- We serve our hot drinks in disposable cups.
- There is perspex at each end of the kiosk to protect our staff and customers.
These safety measures may be updated from time to time to align with Government guidelines.