At our cinema, we like to make sure our staff and customers are safe. Here is how:
- Face masks are advised, however, it is a personal choice.
- Customers who are waiting for their film viewing will have to wait outside until the customers have left the previous show, this is to avoid our foyer getting overcrowded. The member of staff will call the customers in when they are ready.
- Sanitiser is available around the cinema for customers and staff members to use.
- We serve our hot drinks in disposable cups.
- There is perspex at each end of the kiosk to protect our staff and customers.
These safety measures may be updated from time to time to align with Government guidelines. This page was last updated on Monday 7th February 2022.