All of our films start at the advertised time. We always advise people to book seats however you can just turn up at your own risk.
Want to book? Please scroll to the bottom of the page to find out how.
How to book:
- If you want to book you have to call 01304 228000 or you can pop in. We do not accept any bookings through Facebook.
- You will need to pay for your tickets upfront. This can be done on the phone with a credit/debit card or if you pop in and book we accept cards or cash.
- Tickets are non-refundable so please make sure you are happy to book and make sure you have the correct film times and dates.
- Please call around our film times. If you are booking for the first film of the day we cannot take calls on the morning of the first film.
- We ask for people to be patient when calling for a film, we receive many calls.
- We advise customers to read our Covid-19 safety measures before booking with us.
- If you cannot book then we advise arriving 30 minutes before the start of the film. If we are not ready please wait outside until you are called in. Please be aware that all of our films start at the time advertised.